Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Verse Online. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Episode 2 OOC
Topic Started: Oct 12 2016, 05:13 PM (731 Views)
Quan de Yun You

Who is still with us?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rabbit
Straight Outta Eavesdown
One and Six

Just Joe

Four. Caught up and ready to throw down.

Five
Member Avatar

Five here.

Quan de Yun You

I'm waiting for everyone to get a chance to post before the action begins. The Cargo bay is entered from the far side by one stairwell. The Bay Door is partly open and one armed person is inside of the Quan. There is cargo in the bay.

Get to the bay and have fun. I'll post action from the other side (bad guys) on Tuesday 20 Dec.

Six
Member Avatar

Hi there.

Any chance that Six finds something of use as an improvised weapon in the cargo bay? I don't want to overstep.
Posted Image

Quan de Yun You

Most likely I'd say yes. Chains, block and tackle, maybe a few crow bars. Dowels that are sharp on one end could be used as knives.

MacGyver it.

If its too outlandish, I'll ask you to edit.

Ian Dugan
Member Avatar
Death's Toy Boy
Posting here seems to have slowed to a near stop. I'm asking for a roll call of all that are still interested. Please and thank you.
Posted Image

Quan de Yun You

Evil Narrator, ready willing and able

Five
Member Avatar

Five here. Still interested.

Ian Dugan
Member Avatar
Death's Toy Boy
That makes two.

Posted Image

Firecat
Member Avatar

Make that three.

Speaking for myself, I've been trying to be nice and give others a chance to post before I do. :|

abbey
Member Avatar
Administrator
SAMI is still here!

-abbey
Posted Image

Three
Member Avatar

Still here. I'm finding whenever I start working on a post that it's hard to visualize where things are happening, how many there are on the other side, what they look like, or what I could actually post myself doing without crossing the line into GM. I know what 3 would want to try to do, just not if the situation appears to allow for it.
Posted Image

Caleb Hall

Still here.

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Episode 2: Out of the Frying Pan... · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Top RP Sites
Finding Serenity The Vow
ALL Firefly, Serenity material including characters, Firefly/Serenity photos & graphics belong to Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, 20th Century Fox, and Universal Studios. The 'Verse Online is NOT affiliated with any of the above. We make no profit, nor do we ever intend to.
Created by Vocal. of Zathyus Networks