Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Verse Online. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EPISODE 1 OOC
Topic Started: Jan 28 2017, 02:30 AM (95 Views)
Rabbit
Straight Outta Eavesdown
Hey guys!

Now that Alex is in the alleyway, Alexis has made contact with Larisa, the first body has arrived in the morgue at Cerberus, Anne is about to get down with Kildaro, and Jack's head is about to explode, we're getting toward the end of episode 1 for Eavesdown. What does that mean for you? Well, you'll want to wrap up whatever you're doing before episode's end! To that end, please feel free to disregard turn order for the time being. Whatever you want to get done, get done. I'd like to wrap by Valentine's Day so that we can get the new players cycled in.

Thank you for a great first episode here in Eavesdown!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cortex ghost
Member Avatar

Just want to point out that the incident with the takeout box was a memory of Alex's, and wasn't happening with Lilly.
"Does this smell like chloroform to you?"

abbey
Member Avatar
Administrator
EEK! Sorry! I read it wrong.

I will fix it later tonight!

-abbey
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Eavesdown Docks · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Top RP Sites
Finding Serenity The Vow
ALL Firefly, Serenity material including characters, Firefly/Serenity photos & graphics belong to Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, 20th Century Fox, and Universal Studios. The 'Verse Online is NOT affiliated with any of the above. We make no profit, nor do we ever intend to.
Created by Vocal. of Zathyus Networks