Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Verse Online. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
When Pirates Come Calling Communication; Episode 3 of the ILEV Constable
Topic Started: Feb 17 2015, 02:21 PM (1,797 Views)
Herod
Member Avatar

Herod had been waiting for this wave and it had been entirely too long in coming. When he answered the wave, his slightly angry face filled the screen as his eyes bore into the one waving him.

"I have a sitrep."

"You're late," he stated flatly. "I don't like late. Plus you are not who I expected to hear from."

"I apologize sir. There were extenuating circumstances. While our mission was ongoing, we were hit by pirates. The Bonnie Calico."

That made Herod's eyebrow quirk up.

"Really?" he said, quite surprised. "How did the Constable's crew handle that?"

"Remarkably well. They might turn out to be quite the asset. There were injuries sustained and a death. Their Captain's health is questionable at the moment - he is in the med bay," There was a pause. "I am sorry to say that the operative you sent was eliminated during the process. I was quite surprised. I would have thought her more capable."

Herod frowned at this news. Michaiah was one of his favorites. But secrecy was more important now.

"Make sure her body disappears. The rest of the Chamber does not need to know she is gone. At least not now."

"Understood, Sir. It will be done as you say."

"I take it that you have not reached your final destination?"

"No sir. The pirates have delayed us. We have rid ourselves of them and are getting mobile again. Hopefully, we will be back underway shortly; however, repairs will be needed before completing this mission."

Herod nodded.

"Keep me updated. Maintain your cover."

"Of course. For better worlds."

Herod sighed a little.

"For better worlds," he echoed.

Then he turned disconnected the wave.

The other side of the conversation is here.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Herod's Chapel · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Top RP Sites
Finding Serenity The Vow
ALL Firefly, Serenity material including characters, Firefly/Serenity photos & graphics belong to Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, 20th Century Fox, and Universal Studios. The 'Verse Online is NOT affiliated with any of the above. We make no profit, nor do we ever intend to.
Created by Vocal. of Zathyus Networks