Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Verse Online. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dr. Pickett Rice, Meet Your Boss; Darwin Ep 1: An Uncomfortable Proposal
Topic Started: Oct 10 2015, 10:58 PM (2,417 Views)
Darwin
Member Avatar

In preparation in the possible acquisition of Octavius Caesar Roman (funny that Caesar's name was actually a part of his - no wonder he is so keen on taking Roman), Hippocrates picked a member of his team to lead the investigation of what was happening to Roman. Too many aberrations to his behavior had been documented by his Gabrielle.

So he sent for the man and went on with his research while he waited for Dr. Pickett Rice to arrive.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dr. Pickett Rice
Member Avatar

‘It’s a nice room,’ Dr Pickett Rice admitted in a whisper.

Surveying his surroundings, his head bobbed contemplatively as if rendering a verdict on an abstract painting.

‘It’s a nice room…’, he repeated, ‘…if you’re a fan of creepy.’

Around him the newly coined ‘creepy’ space drifted between light and dark, as pools of illumination fell beneath globed fixtures suspended from the ceiling. Little revealed itself in the limited light save the spartan configuration of three plain, unpadded chairs; one of which was currently occupied by Pickett.

‘Yup,’ he drug out the word, ‘creepy with a capital ‘K’.’

Despite his opinion of the surroundings, Pickett knew exactly what it was…a Waiting Room.

With a practice originating on the Earth-that-Was, many doctors used their waiting rooms to soothe and prepare their patients for the examination ahead.

Those focusing on Wellness were the most eclectic with poster and pamphlets (and later vids and holos) touching on a variety of subjects. Physicians specializing in Pediatrics gave their waiting rooms an almost magical feel, arranging toys and fantastical characters to place younger patients at ease.

And then there was this waiting room.

‘Yup,’ again Pickett drug the word.

Every waiting room mirrored its doctor, and if his theory held water, Dr Picket Rice could expect one thing in the meeting ahead.

Kreepy,’ he whispered.

Hippocrates
Member Avatar

Hippocrates was pouring over the technical specs that accompanied the Neural Enhancement Suite Type II's operation. He was also comparing it to the case studies recorded from all the subject's that were implanted with the system.

And their control subjects.

Caesar's medical research team had done a decent enough job. He probably would have done some things different, but hey, those folks weren't him.

Then there were the anomalies that Gabrielle had reported. It was fascinating. Fascinating enough that he didn't notice the amount of time that had passed until he looked up at the monitor that overlooked his 'waiting room' and saw the man he had summoned sitting there, looking quite uncomfortable.

Hippocrates looked at his watch and noted that he should have met with the man a long way before now. His 'appointment' was 2 hours and 20 minutes ago.

But hey... That was a plus of being the boss. Their timeline had to conform to his. He reached over and pushed the button that released the extensive door locking mechanism. It buzzed with a near klaxon-like volume and the door popped open about a foot.

"Enter Dr. Rice," Hippocrates said into the comm.

Dr. Pickett would be perfect for this assignment should Gabrielle lay her hands on Octavius Roman and keep him away from any of his colleagues. He just probably didn't know how valuable he was.

"Sometime today," he noted with annoyance and impatience.
Posted Image

Dr. Pickett Rice
Member Avatar

Only Pickett’s sharp reflexes and formidable ego kept his bowels from evacuating when the booming voice erupted into the waiting room. Giving himself a few beats to recover, he gathered his pack and stood up. Smoothing out his dark suit pants and straightening his unfashionable tie, Dr Rice descended deeper into the belly of the beast.

Upon crossing the threshold into the inner sanctum of his host, he decided to set the mood with a heartfelt sentiment.

”What kind of douche bag leaves someone in a waiting room for over two hours without holos, vids, or a cute receptionist to sexually harass? Well, what’s the answer?”

Readjusting his pack, the physician continued.

”Sometime today would be shiny.”

Hippocrates
Member Avatar

Hippocrates swiveled in his seat once he saw Dr. Rice enter into the room with his pack and somewhat interesting tie. He didn't seem like much and it almost made him wonder if the right guy had arrived. Was there someone else on his schedule? He turned away from the guy and looked again to see that there was no other person on the docket. The guy's voice rang out clearly and seemingly without fear.

”What kind of douche bag leaves someone in a waiting room for over two hours without holos, vids, or a cute receptionist to sexually harass? Well, what’s the answer?”

Well, well... That got Hippocrates' attention.

"Sometime today would be shiny.”

He swiveled his chair back around to face Dr. Rice and studied him for a long time, mentally ticking off the guys height, approximate weight, facial features, broadness of his shoulders, overall fitness and approximately his heart rate and blood pressure based on the throbbing blood vessel on his temple.

Finally, he stood up and walked over to the guy until he was just across from him.

"The kind of douche bag who expects his employees to be utilizing their time more wisely than being distracted by mind numbing holovids or cute receptionists," he said coolly. "You are at work, are you not? Am I to believe that you came here without proper work or research to accomplish while you were here? As far as I know, I do not pay you to sit on your ass. This is not a social call and entertainment is not my forte."

He waved Pickett over to a large table with two chairs sitting across from one another.

"Sit," he commanded as he sat on one side. "Do you even know why you are here?"
Posted Image

Dr. Pickett Rice
Member Avatar

Pickett rocked his head akin to the swimmer shaking errant water from his ear.

”No…no I don’t know why I am here,” he stated in a deadpan what-has-my-life-come-to manner.

”I should be finding a nice Jewish girl and ‘wowing’ her with my double threat intelligence and dashing good looks, but instead I’m parking my ass in a ‘waiting room’ waiting for a sociopath to berate me for not doing work for a job I don’t have.”

Dr. Rice, never one to fully understand or appreciate the gravity of any situation, plowed ahead with the tact and agility of a psychopathic bull in an ambitious china shop.

”Don’t get me wrong…as far as crazy people go you seem to be one of the less violent, which is a pleasant change of pace after the rutters I’ve dealt with recently.”

Finally as if exhausted with his own sarcasm, Pickett plopped down in the seat and crossed his legs.

”Id love a job but if you’ve thought better of hiring me, I’d settle for a solid recommendation for a restaurant with an above average sandwich and a solidly average cup of coffee.”

Hippocrates
Member Avatar

Hippocrates stood there mystified by the fact that the man was acting like a lunatic while at the same time being disrespectful to his station. He wasn't some lackey in the company. He was the company.

”No…no I don’t know why I am here,” ”I should be finding a nice Jewish girl and ‘wowing’ her with my double threat intelligence and dashing good looks, but instead I’m parking my ass in a ‘waiting room’ waiting for a sociopath to berate me for not doing work for a job I don’t have.”

For a job he didn't have? Was this the wrong guy? Hippocrates frowned and went over to call up the man's work record. Yes. This was the guy.

But the man just didn't seem to understand why he was there and exactly who he was there with.

”Don’t get me wrong…as far as crazy people go you seem to be one of the less violent, which is a pleasant change of pace after the rutters I’ve dealt with recently.”

Crazy person? Hippocrates' expression hardened as he waited for the man to say his peace. This needed to be rectified immediately. Finally he did what he was told and sat down.

”Id love a job but if you’ve thought better of hiring me, I’d settle for a solid recommendation for a restaurant with an above average sandwich and a solidly average cup of coffee.”

That one was puzzling.

"Coffee? I have ascertained that the intake of caffeine, especially if it exceeds one 8 oz serving can actually dull the mind after the initial jolt of energy it delivers," he said calmly. He was not joking. He was giving his professional opinion and let's face it, Hippocrates shaped medicine. There was no one better. "You poison your body with that? Perhaps you are t he wrong person."

Then he began to read his resume.

"You work in my research department. Your focus has been on Neural Enhancement Technology. You are quite adept at your job; your reviews have been exemplary," he began. "Even though your marks at MedAcad were less than stellar, you have shown quite the talent and intelligence while here at my company. Plus there is that colorful history that you have... Quite an interesting read."

He turned and stepped towards Pickett until he was towering above him, his gaze more of a glare than anything.

"You seemed to have missed my reference the first time around, but hopefully my last two clues have given me away," he hissed. "I am not from a competing company. You work for me. I own this company. I am the man who essentially signs your checks."

Well not really. He had accountants that actually handled that sort of thing.

"As for violence? I am fast approaching that point and as you may know, I am sure I could think of at least 3 dozen ways to kill you that would never leave a mark on you, because I am indeed that good. At this moment you should probably be treading quite a bit more lightly."

He stepped back and sat down himself.

"Now, are you ready to listen or should I order a body bag?"
Posted Image

Dr. Pickett Rice
Member Avatar

Readjusting the straps on his backpack to cover a dry throated swallow, Pickett lowered himself into the offered chair. His next few words could quite possibly be the most important of his life…what with all the talk of body bags, but if the threat of failure, even the terminally so, held sway over him, Dr Rice didn’t let it influence his choices. No doctor worth their salt allowed the opinions of others to dictate their decisions.

”How about this?, he began quietly.

”You claim to be my current employer, yet here I am at what I believed to be a job interview. Obviously I am dissatisfied with my current station so bandying about the fact that you’re my ‘boss’ like a big cod in the shower, will only get my sarcasm, not my respect.”

Shifting his pack so he could rest against the back of the chair, he crossed his legs.

”Just tell me what you want or if you’re going to kill me for drinking coffee or insulting your Count Dracula personality, I should be a Large in body bags…I’m deceptively statuesque.”

(Note: Sorry about the delay.)

Hippocrates
Member Avatar

FINALLY!

Rice finally sat down.

”How about this?

Hippocrates liked that he was following directions, but then again, he realized that he needed someone who wasn't a sheep. To his delight, he was getting that.

At the same time, Rice's tone was annoying the Hell out of him.

”You claim to be my current employer, yet here I am at what I believed to be a job interview. Obviously I am dissatisfied with my current station so bandying about the fact that you’re my ‘boss’ like a big cod in the shower, will only get my sarcasm, not my respect.”

Hippocrates raised his eyebrows in surprise. He was actually becoming even more confident in his choice. The man seemed to have no fear. He said what was on his mind. He thought out of the box and in the face of personal harm.

Excellent.

”Just tell me what you want or if you’re going to kill me for drinking coffee or insulting your Count Dracula personality, I should be a Large in body bags…I’m deceptively statuesque.”

"Deceiving indeed," he murmured as he turned and touched a nearby table, bringing up a computerized, 3-D representation of Octavius Roman projected from the middle of the table. "If you are dissatisfied with your current position, that is irrelevant at the moment. Perhaps you are just bored."

With a finger he made a horizontal move which caused the hologram to spin slowly to show the complete representation of the subject in question.

"What I have to offer may remedy that," he pointed to the figure. "This is Octavius Roman. You may have heard of him in the news. He's an outlaw who has killed and maimed. He's been incarcerated several times only to escape each time. He is at large, but we know where he is."

Then with a touch on the table itself, it lit up the equipment embedded inside Octavius's neural system. Something that is bound to catch Rice's attention. The Neural Enhancement Suite II (more information located in the Common Canon section here.

Another touch then highlighted the nanotechnology infused through Roman's entire body.

This is technology that Rice would understand, at least at a rudimentary level. In Rice's mind, he would not have known of such an advanced implementation. But hopefully, it would interest him. After all, killing the guy if he didn't seemed like a waste.

"Do I have your attention now?"

OOC: Here is an image like what Rice would have seen.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dr. Pickett Rice
Member Avatar

Pickett’s eyes narrowed in a clever combination of distrust and boredom, but when his ‘Boss’ activated the 3D rendering suite and called forth the image of one of the Rim’s more notorious ‘legends’, he promptly ignored the rest of the conversation.

Rice moved to the table and with a swipe over the directional interface, he assumed the manipulation protocols for the device, essentially ‘taking the microphone’ from his ‘Boss’. Oblivious to the protocol or even the etiquette of such an act, Pickett began manipulating the image, expanding to better examine the subject’s holographic nervous system primarily the spine and medulla oblongata.

”Involuntary functions appear unaffected by the…the…enhancements,” Rice spoke as if giving dictation to a class.

”Reflexes appear augmented but I’d need to examine the subject to ascertain whether or not they suffer from enhanced involuntary functions…pharyngeal reflex, palatal reflex…I’m mean this cat could have the mother-rutter of all gag reflexes.”

Completely ignoring the other person in the room, Rice instead focused on the person not in the room. With a swipe of his fingers he reoriented the image to delve deeper into the rendered mind. Pickett swam in a sea of winking neurons and Frankenstonian science.

He leaned closer as if proximity in the 3D model were controlled by his relation to the image and not the other way around. Slowly he circled a particular section of the gigantic cerebral cortex and slowly lifted his finger indicating the target of his interest.

”Here…just to the left of the medial longitudinal fissure. If these ‘enhancements’ are strong enough or the subject has even a slight affinity for undeveloped higher brain function, here would be the problem.”

He continued to circle the spot.

”Conceivably you could generate a subject capable of top evolution physical advancement with a mental,” Rice struggled for the correct term, ”a…mental…power.”

His eyes widened at the possibility.

”You could force the evolutionary process to accept the…the otherwordly.”

But just as quickly his glee faded.

”You could also drive the subject mad. Perception. Awareness. Morality. Thought. Language. If the wrong subject is used, or even the right one, you could create a superpowered…madman.”

With a quick jerk, Rice returned control to the table and finally faced his ‘Boss’.

”Yeah…you have my attention.”

Hippocrates
Member Avatar

Hippocrates smiled as soon as the 3-D rendering was shown to Dr. Rice. The man's attitude disappeared and his scientific prowess came to the forefront.

”Involuntary functions appear unaffected by the…the…enhancements,” ”Reflexes appear augmented but I’d need to examine the subject to ascertain whether or not they suffer from enhanced involuntary functions…pharyngeal reflex, palatal reflex…I’m mean this cat could have the mother-rutter of all gag reflexes.”

Interesting take on the rendering. But one that impressed him.

"I can assure you that Roman has not shown any evidence of a... gag reflex or any other involuntary functions," he clarified.

”Here…just to the left of the medial longitudinal fissure. If these ‘enhancements’ are strong enough or the subject has even a slight affinity for undeveloped higher brain function, here would be the problem.”

Hippocrates leaned in and studied the part that Pickett was pointing out.

"Possibly..." he murmured.

”Conceivably you could generate a subject capable of top evolution physical advancement with a mental,” ”a…mental…power.”

Hippocrates supposed that could be a long term development, but Roman wasn't functioning at that kind of level at all.

”You could force the evolutionary process to accept the…the otherwordly.”

Pickett seemed almost giddy at the possibility, but soon enough, his happiness waned as other scenarios came into view.

”You could also drive the subject mad. Perception. Awareness. Morality. Thought. Language. If the wrong subject is used, or even the right one, you could create a superpowered…madman.”

Hippocrates nodded slightly.

"We have had problems in that area."

When Dr. Rice turned his full attention to him, Hippocrates knew he had chosen correctly. This man was intrigued and wanted to know more. Heck, he might be compelled by his own need for knowledge about the program that walking away might not be an option anymore.

”Yeah…you have my attention.”

He grinned and clapped him hands.

"Great! Now let's learn more, shall we?"

With a couple of touches on the tabletop, scenes of carnage were shown. Octavius Roman at "work." The escape from the place that the experiments were conducted.

"There were a dozen or so other subjects. They went mad and had to be neutralized. Some of our staff were also lost unfortunately. Intelligent minds. Such a waste."

Then some of his crimes in progress where he didn't even try to conceal himself: robbery, murder, rape... He was... he was an animal without remorse.

"He is very destructive."

Destructive was a word that never even came close to describing it.

Then some footage of his prison escapes. The man literally plowed over anything that got in his way.

"Also resourceful and efficient in his actions."

Another understatement.

Then Rice was shown first hand evidence of Roman's quick healing abilities. Video of Roman being shot several times, but not even slowing him down.

"Quite resilient."

Then Hippocrates paused the feed and looked at Rice.

"But something has changed. He is traveling with a young woman. This was observed."

The footage that Gabrielle had filmed of Octavius and Abe making love showed.

"He is gentle and attentive and almost loving..." Hippocrates mused. "This is outside his usual behavior pattern. It is illogical. An aberration. One that I must know why it has happened."

Hippocrates focused his attention on Pickett.

"My top agent is in the process of procuring the subject. When she does, I want you to join her on her ship. I want you to find out what exactly is going on with Roman," he ordered. "Are you interested?"
Posted Image

Dr. Pickett Rice
Member Avatar

”No I’m not…not in the least.”

Taking a step back, he produced what he believed to be a rather convincing ‘gunfighter’s stare’ and leveled it at the man.

”Why in the rutt would I want to knowingly be in the same atmo as this psychopath…let alone within killing distance, trapped on some ship?!?

He contemplated running. He was in decent shape and near enough to a bevy of public places that a full sprint could get him there in moments. However Pickett fancied himself a pragmatist. At this point he simply knew too much. The holos and the data…all of this go se had the stink of Allied deep ops. No, if he refused to ‘volunteer’ he would disappear and another would be given the chance to serve their government in his stead. A refusal would surely mean the end of his own life and quite possibly the destruction of at least one more.

That was a karmic debt he wasn’t too sure he had the creds to pay.

”But,” he exhaled like the decompression of a spacecraft. ”We both know I’ll be joining this ridiculous mission…though I have no desire to do so.”

Moving back to stare at the table, Pickett jerked his head toward the displayed vids and images.

”Besides you’re looking at the wrong subject. It seems to me, you’re more interested in figuring out ‘why’ Roman is acting differently but you’re failing to correctly tag the cause.”

Pickett’s gunfighter’s stare returned to his ‘boss’.
”If he’s a killer with every other being in the ‘Verse, why is he different with this woman? Study the woman, and you’ll better understand your bald nano-enhanced, super killer.”

Hippocrates
Member Avatar

”No I’m not…not in the least.”

Hippocrates frowned. He wasn't interested? Why not? It was a research project of a lifetime.

”Why in the rutt would I want to knowingly be in the same atmo as this psychopath…let alone within killing distance, trapped on some ship?!?

Hippocrates smiled a bit. That was actually a logical reaction.

"Ah... You are afraid. Rightly so."

Hippocrates took up a stance in front of Rice. Not too close, just one that oozed... authority. He crossed his arms over his chest as he eyeballed Dr. Rice across the room. They looked like they could draw on each other at any time. The idea of a quick draw seemed ludicrous, but somehow in Hippocrates' mind, somewhat amusing.

He just had to see what exactly Dr. Rice was going to do. A decision would have to be made. Finally he spoke.

”But,” ”We both know I’ll be joining this ridiculous mission…though I have no desire to do so.”

"I am glad you see the gravity of your situation. I do promise you that you will be compensated well."

Hippocrates followed Rice's stare to the table again. The reel was in a loop and it was cycling through the carnage and the sex.

”Besides you’re looking at the wrong subject. It seems to me, you’re more interested in figuring out ‘why’ Roman is acting differently but you’re failing to correctly tag the cause.”

The frown returned to Hippocrates' face. He was not used to people telling him he was wrong, especially when it was followed by the words 'you're failing.' He ignored Dr. Rice's stare down and returned his own attention to the reel.

”If he’s a killer with every other being in the ‘Verse, why is he different with this woman? Study the woman, and you’ll better understand your bald nano-enhanced, super killer.”

Hippocrates shook his head in denial.

"It shouldn't make a difference. She's just a woman," he said as he pulled up a holovid on Abe. "This is Abenette Kelker. Age 27. Brown hair. Blue eyes. Grew up on Triumph in a rather male dominated society. She was just an average woman until we started digging around and saw this."

He switched the vid to include Abe's own set of skills. The girl was a good shot. No, that didn't cover it. She was a fantastic shot.

Up came a vid of her laying waste in her own way. Single shots to the foreheads of men. Superior sniper work. Exceptional gun turret skills. Then back to the two of them in that hotel room.

"She's not afraid to kill someone, but it doesn't seem that she seeks it out. It's more like she does it when it needs to happen," he stopped the film and pointed to the large tattoo of her favorite gun that was emblazoned on her side. "It also seems she has an usual relationship with her guns. Has names for them all. Sometimes speaks to them. She might just be a little on the mental side."

He looked back at Pickett.

"But in totality. It shouldn't matter. She might be a little unstable and an incredibly good shot, but when it comes down to it, she's just a woman," he told him. Then his hand stroked his chin a little. "What do you see when you observe her?"

Posted Image

Dr. Pickett Rice
Member Avatar

"What do you see when you observe her?"

”What does it matter what I ‘see’?"

Pickett snorted in a carefully concocted exhalation of disbelief and exasperation with a hint of derision.

”Your “creation”,” Rice went so far as to provide the obligatory ‘finger quotes’ around the last word of the pair. “Your creation reacts differently with her than anyone else he has encountered in the worlds; I can’t glean the reason for this behavior by looking at her anymore than I could look at a symptomless patient and hypothesize on their condition, allergies or family history. I need to run tests, conduct examinations…you know, all that ‘doctoring’ go se.”

"Which is why I want you on that ship,"

Again Pickett adjusted his backpack straps, his unintentional ‘tell’ when nearing a path in the conversation that gave him pause. Still, given his circumstances, he had little reason to fear one sentence over the next.

…at this point they were all equally dire.

”But if I had to venture a guess, which I feel certain is in my best interests, I’d say his body could be doing some sort of ‘work around’.”

"Interesting development, if it is so," his boss added.

”Theoretically, these ‘enhancements’ possess the possibility of altering perception, awareness, morality. As a rampaging psychopath, Roman would have little need for the latter, but with the introduction of this Kelker chick, and if you’re accurate in your information, he suddenly finds himself in need of centers your ‘enhancements’ have invaded and possibly blocked off…yet access them he has, despite his engineering. He changed on a physiological level, a ‘work around’, just for this singular entity, this Kelker.”

"So you think however Kelker may be affecting him, it could be of a biological nature?"

”I don't know...I'm not sure what she is. Perhaps she's an evolutionary trigger, like the high hanging fruit to the giraffe. Maybe she caused something to 'short out' when Roman attempted to access suppressed behaviors. I just don't know."

Again, Pickett adjusted his backpack straps.

"It’s not ‘love’…not just anyway. Love doesn’t rewrite biology, regardless of what every poet would have you believe. This is more advanced…this is atomic. Would it have happened regardless? Maybe, but it didn’t. Little Bald Roman found his reason to evolve in Kelker.

Dr. Rice nodded very seriously, a wise, knowing act accompanying his next statement.

"And ‘yes’ Little Bald Roman is a great euphemism for a penis.”

NOTE: abbey's words in red

Hippocrates
Member Avatar

The more he talked with Rice, the more Hippocrates knew he had picked the right man. He thought out of the box. He wanted to know more than just what the equipment Roman was installed with, he wanted to know more about the other facets in his life.

”I don't know...I'm not sure what she is. Perhaps she's an evolutionary trigger, like the high hanging fruit to the giraffe. Maybe she caused something to 'short out' when Roman attempted to access suppressed behaviors. I just don't know."

Short out? A malfunction perhaps?

"It’s not ‘love’…not just anyway. Love doesn’t rewrite biology, regardless of what every poet would have you believe. This is more advanced…this is atomic. Would it have happened regardless? Maybe, but it didn’t. Little Bald Roman found his reason to evolve in Kelker.

Evolution? Because of a girl? Hippocrates still couldn't wrap his head around the minutest possibility. Roman could have any woman he wanted. He could just take her.

Maybe Rice was right... Maybe there was more going on.

"And ‘yes’ Little Bald Roman is a great euphemism for a penis.”

That last sentence cut through his musings and he barked out a laugh. The statement was amusing.

Hippocrates did not amuse easily.

"Oh yes. As you could see from the feed, the Little Bald Roman was getting quite the workout," he said with a smile as he brought up the footage they had of Abe and Octavius back at the Ivory Rose. He sat back and regarded it with a clinical approach. "This is so surreal for me. Seeing a subject like him, installed with that particular neural enhancement suite? He is not supposed to show emotion. He was built to be like a machine. A soldier who got things done what they absolutely had to be. Ruthless in every way."

He moved a couple of feet to the side and regarded it from another perspective.

"He is almost gentle. And he lets her lead."

He shook his head and then changed the feed to show a 3-D rendering of Gabrielle Andrews.'

"Just know, you will not be alone in this endeavor. You will have help. Someone who will be able to help you handle Roman should be become uncompliant," he looked at her lovingly, like a father would be with his favored daughter. "This is my Gabrielle."
Posted Image

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Hippocrates' Lab · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Top RP Sites
Finding Serenity The Vow
ALL Firefly, Serenity material including characters, Firefly/Serenity photos & graphics belong to Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, 20th Century Fox, and Universal Studios. The 'Verse Online is NOT affiliated with any of the above. We make no profit, nor do we ever intend to.
Created by Vocal. of Zathyus Networks