Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Verse Online. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Prelude - The Witches
Topic Started: May 18 2011, 10:05 AM (12,828 Views)
Ian Dugan
Member Avatar
Death's Toy Boy
The prelude starts here.

-abbey
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonya Gulliver
Member Avatar

Sonya
1/22/10

(not sure what you wanted me to call the topic Ian. can change and add in the troll and the elf later?)

Sonya woke to cold water being thrown on her. Her head raised up sudden, startled and unsure where she was and what had happened. Two sets of strong arms had held her upright, then let her go and she slouched against a vertical beam of some kind. Her arms wrenched in pain, her wrists were bound behind her and attacked to the beam. As her feet moved she slid just a bit, then she managed to get standing straight.

Diane Thorne stood before her, the empty bucket in her hand. Her eyes explored Sonya's body, her wet shirt leaving her strong form well defined. Thorne smirked with and evil glimmer, "This is how it's going to be. I gave you a chance to come back to me. Helped you get a ship, but were you grateful? Why didn't you come back? It would have been just like old times. Me in charge, you my girl."
Old times meant prison, which was far from stirring up any good memories for Sonya Gulliver. Diane Thorne had taken her in all right. But Sonya had to suffer the humiliation of it.

"I paid for that ship, did that robbery. And I told you, I've another life, I..." the smack from Diane's hand was fast. Sonya hadn't seen it coming. Diane was no physical slouch either, and she'd a lot more experience in the deadly arts of using one's body to hurt another.

"That doesn't matter, I actually kind of like it this way." She stood close to Sonya. "See, I've been thinking about you. Too much really, but it's still my fantasy for you to come crawling back to me. A nice long crawl across my floor, then on your hands and knees you look up and beg me to take you back."

"That'll never happen." Sonya tried to turn away as Diane's hand gripped her chin.

"Oh, I think it will." Then she turned and walked over to the door, it opened as she approached it. Two men walked in dragging the small form of Siobhan Brannigan. She'd take a beating, her face had some bruises. Her clothes had been half torn from her body.

"You watch awhile. If you're smart, you'll decide to see things my way before I let them loose on her with the knives and branding irons."
Siobhan managed to get a look Sonya's way. Clearly her wife seemed drugged, part of her was far away; and yet a horrible fear in her at not just what she suspected was coming, but that she could do nothing to stop it. The two men pulled Siobhan over to an open section of the floor; a small chain already attached to her ankle was locked onto a ring bolt in the floor.

"I'll check on you in a while dear." Said Diane walking out, "You know how I hate to see you suffer."

As the two men took their time stripping off their clothes, eyes on Siobhan; Sonya let off a string of curses on Diane Thorne long after she was gone. Her head on a platter, a blade cutting deep into selected parts of her body. Her voice was quickly horse, "where ever you go I . . ." Sonya didn't finish.

The door made a muffled sound, a puff of explosive dust around the bolt and hinges, then something kicked it down. It fell flat against the floor. The empty entry way filled with the trouble of Octavius Cesar Roman. He had two pistols. After a glance about the room each pistol fired twice. The two men threatening Siobhan and the two women standing near Sonya slumped to the floor.

Octavius released Sonya from her ropes and Sonya indicated for him to do the same for Siobhan.

"Who's she?" he asked.

"My wife." Sonya answered.

Octavius's call for them to hurry to a waiting vehicle went unheeded. "No. She's got our kids."
They pursued Diane Thorne to the roof. Thorne waited near the entrance to a Firefly, holding the twins. The girls, not twins really, just conceived on the same by the two women. Conceived with the requested assistance of the same man, but Sonya & Siobhan called them their twins. Ian their son stood behind Thorne and the twins, not sure of what was going on. Five and six years of age, it was hard to tell what the children had been told. They seemed more confused that frightened.

"You'll come to me, and your little bimbette too. I've got a nice I got a nice little place in the Black and Silver Hills, come looking, drop my name. Don't wait too long or I'll come back and this will turn out different." Thorne smiled with a delighted satisfaction and gave the children a little shove and they hurried over to the Mama Sohn and Mama Shiv. The Firefly quickly lifted off.

Octavius Roman explained his timely arrival. He'd heard through bounty hunter acquaintances that a pirate by the name of Thorne had been looking for the location of one Sonya Gulliver. Octavius, not being overly stimulated by current prospects decided to head in that direction himself. And there he was, their bonifide big gorram rescuer.

They were off for St. Albans with family. Sonya had a cousin, and St. Albans was notoriously harsh on letting outsiders close. It was the safest place for the children. And there was an aunt and a couple of uncles and the cousin to watch over them.

Sonya and Siobhan would go to Thorne. But they wouldn't be begging.

Siobhan and Sonya kept their rescuer entertained while Siobhan recovered, welcoming as one of the few to be allowed into their most private sanctum sanctorum of companionship, sex and friendship. There was no doubt that it was the Witch and the Pixie that were the couple, and Octavius a somewhat third wheel, but he was more than just an acquaintance now. He was family in the odd and self defined manner that the former matrons of the Belle Witch Ship had created. Few had been allowed into that level of their intimate lives, and Octavius had not gained such closeness due to his rescue of them, but through his continued demeanor and actions.

There was a level of trust and secure affection that flowed naturally. Sonya & Siobhan would jokingly tell each other that the incredible badness and sexuality of the man had nothing to do with it. Neither believed it. Octavius had that too.

Octavius left soon after, pursuing a lead for them where it seemed unwise and unnecessary for them to follow. In the interim, Sonya and Siobhan visited home and returned to the black to hunt for and terminate their nemesis. With very extreme prejudice.
<center>Posted Image</center>
Offline Profile Goto Top

Siobhán Gulliver-Brannigan

1/23/10

It was a two-edged sword, Love.

It gave so much, gave so much reason and purpose to life.

But it gave something to lose as well.

Normally cheerful and irrepressible, the incident with Diane Thorne had shaken the little Pixie badly, reminding her just how much she had to lose. Siobhán had naturally been a little fearful for herself but her primary, overwhelming fear had been for the children. Types like Thorne didn't stop at hurting her primary target directly, she had shown that. That she would use the children, even to torturing and killing them to get what she wanted, Siobhán had no doubt. No doubt at all.

There was a dark side to the little pixie, usually known as Sunshine because of her sunny, cheerful disposition that never seemed to waiver, even in extremity that most did not know about. Most of those that did were dead, victims of that dark side. In fact there was only one person that Siobhán knew for a fact knew about it and that was Sonya; she had confessed very early on in their relationship and Sonya had not turned away as the Pixie had feared. It was her love for Sonya and Sonya's love for her that had kept it quiet for longer than it had ever been quiet before.

Now it was loose again, stalking her thoughts, directing her actions.

Diane had no idea what she had done.

To those who didn't know her very well it appeared she was her normal bubbly self. It was only those who knew her very well indeed, like Sonya, that could see the deep, dark shadow behind the sunlight and knew what it portended. People had died when that shadow had seeped out into the wider 'Verse. There was going to be more deaths and it was Siobhán's way that they would come suddenly and without warning; she did not fight fair, she fought to win. Surprise always gives the upper hand, particularly when accompanied by a death so swift that the victim doesn't even have time to register surprise.

They knew they couldn't just hope that Diane Thorne would forget about them and go away. She was the sort of person who would only stop when dead, cremated and her ashes spread far and wide in the 'Verse. That meant they had to go after Diane, take her out as hard and as fast as they could. So the children had been squirrelled away to a place that was hopefully safe and Siobhán's Cortex bots were out, seeking information that would help them with their quest.

They needed a ship and not just any ship. They needed one that would do whatever it took for them to achieve the destruction of Diane Thorne and her associates.

Siobhán knew of such a ship, or more to the point, knew of such a Captain. Ian Dugan was the Captain, Glory was the ship. She knew Sonya didn't like to ask Ian Dugan, father of their Ian, for help but protection of Ian Brannigan Gulliver was his responsibility too. He would be useful and they could also not deny him.

Now all she had to do was locate him or the ship, whichever happened first. They had been inseparable, but she was aware that there were currently complications. It added to the challenge; even with her demon safely caged, the Pixie never shied away from a challenge and with the rise of the demon the challenge fuelled an aggressive streak in her work. The aggression spilled over into their bedroom activities, the Pixie demonstrating an intensity that caught even Sonya a little by surprise and when it came to the bedroom there was very little that surprised Sonya.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ian Dugan
Member Avatar
Death's Toy Boy
1/24/10

Persephone

Ian was having a very bad day.

It could have been worse, he thought, the building he was staying in could have collapsed while he was in it instead of just prior to his walking up to it. He only suffered a dislocated shoulder and the loss of one of his bags of clothing.

It could have been worse, the bag containing the fluids he had taken from the vats on the big ship where he and the crew of the Seven had last meet Gwen Anderews could have been buired under a ton of rubble. As it was it was only most of his uniforms that he had been given. He did lose his Officers sword though. True, it was only a replica.

It could have been worse, the muggers that attacked him on his way to the space port could have been more insistant that he give up his last remaining bag. In the fight the followed, he was hit, side on, on his dislocated shoulder, popping it back into place. For such a favor, he only put the thugs in the hospital instead of the morgue.

It could have been worse, he could have been on the Orion Cruiseliner that had taken off earlier than expected. He would have to pay for a whole new ticket. He couldn't help but smile a ferel grin after he received word that the liner had exploded due to a pirate attack.

Through it all, a stray cat had followed him around.

It could have been worse, the cat could have gotten sick all over him as he picked it up. It had already yaked up on the shoe of the woman who made him buy a new ticket.

Poor kitty
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonya Gulliver
Member Avatar

1/27/10

Greenleaf, Deja Thoris City

Sonya and Siobhan had returned home. Their small double decker townhouse along the back alley of the Main Market Road that ran from the Space Docks to the down town and ocean frontage. They packed, gathered data and tried to make plans. They didn't know where to go, or how to find their enemy. It had started out with grand designs on preemptive vengeance, but they'd lost the trail. Diane Thorne had disappeared, their supposed clue didn't mean anything. At least not yet.

They'd wait at Deja Thoris. An old battle hardened shuttle was going up for auction. BlaZe, the military shuttle (quasi close support fighter actually) was going up for sale. With the war over a lot of the militarized ships were being decommissioned. Again. BlaZe never had been, it was in its original Unification War specification, which made it a fine piece of military hardware.

Sonya sent a message off to Ian Dugan, or one of his endless little CORTEX drop boxes. "Blaze for sale, will buy or acquire. Need to find a ship, have biz regarding JR security, as stated." She'd already sent him messages about Diane Thorne and the threat to the kids. The ship would be useful, they would need to gather up all their cash though. Their credit was tied up in their comp tech business. Either way, they had felt drained. Off on a quest and already unable to find a direction to follow.

= = = =

Sonya gasped. Siobhan moaned and made a small giggle. She had caused the gasp.

"Wait." Sonya said. Siobhan looked up, indicated she would not.

"No Shiv, someone's coming."

"I wonder who that might be."

"No." Sonya said, a little gasp again, "I mean downstairs." She motioned with her head towards their opened bedroom door. A tiny little red light blinked above it, indication of motion downstairs. Siobhan grabbed her rifle; moved quick and quiet; and about to exit the open bedroom door before Sonya called her back. "Shiv, wait... help me with this knot."

- - -
Sonya slipped a pistol from a drawer and followed Siobhan. Downstairs they snuck and sneaked. They didn't hear anything in the pitch black. Sonya reached for a light switch.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Octavius C. Roman
Member Avatar
Master Killer
1/28/10

Greenleaf, Deja Thoris City - Sonya and Siobhan's Bedroom

He found their place all right, but he didn't dare go through the front door. Instead Octavius decided to go in through the back way. It was much easier for him to do so and it made his job of avoiding the authorities in the city easier by keeping to the shadows. Plus Octavius was never one to knock to announce his presence. The scents of Sonya and Siobhan were the strongest in the bedroom, the two scents intermingling in his nose as he sniffed the air and moved cautiously through the room.

When he had learned that the other woman was Sonya's wife a month ago, he really didn't have a problem with that little tidbit of information. In fact the thought of two women being together in that sort of intimate way kind of turned him on. He extended the loyalty and protectiveness he had for Sonya to Siobhan. He was in their debt for eternity and would do everything and anything for them. Octavius stayed in their company for a while, savoring every single moment of it until he went off on his lonesome to follow some breadcrumbs that they needed followed.

Now he was back from his scavenger hunt and in their bedroom. His head cocked to one side as he heard sounds of movement in the house coming towards his direction. Like a big python, Octavius slithered his way through the darkness towards the wall. With his back to the wall, he waited as the two occupants of the house made their way towards the darkened room. He halted his breathing as he heard them just on the other side of the wall. One of the occupants was armed with a pistol and reached for the light switch. Octavius waited for the lights to come on before announcing his presence.

Once the room was illuminated, Octavius leaned against the wall with his muscular arms across his chest. He had a smile on his face as he said, "You know for some reason chicks with guns were always hot to me." He stood up and continued, "You two with guns are even hotter. It's nice seein' you two again. I sure did miss the company."
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Darius Lake
Member Avatar

1/28/10

Greenleaf, Deja Thoris City

Darius had arrived via shuttle on Deja Thoris as quickly as he could. The very moment he'd received the WAVE from Sonya he'd had his things packed immediately and was boarding the fast ship he could find within the hour. He watched the crowd around him as they weaved in and out of each other, there was a tension in the air... but that was the same everywhere these days. Another civil war had devestated the Verse and things were looking bleak; there was currently no really stable government entity and raiders/pirates/outlaws were everywhere taking advantage of the current instability out in the Black. He thanked the pilot as the Companion was handed his bag, slipping the pilot a generous tip. "I appreicate you getting me here this quickly, I know it was difficult. Just a little extra thank you for all your efforts, good luck and stay safe out there, Captain." A nod in return as the pilot disappeared back into the shuttle. Darius surreptiously checked to make sure his weapon was still there before shouldering his bag and making his way quickly to his destination.

When Darius arrived at Sonya and Siobhan's place he noticed a dark figure going around the corner... He looked around, clearing the streets to make sure no else looked to be out of sorts and jogged up to the door; something wasn't right. He reached into his coat, released his compact SMG, quietly slid back the charging handle, chambering a round... He never really was one for combat... He knocked heavily on the door, almost pounding... just in case they were sleeping; he nearly laughed at that thought, he had an idea of what they were probably doing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ian Dugan
Member Avatar
Death's Toy Boy
1/28/10

Persephone

The day just kept getting better.

Ian was asked to take his 'pet' outside to wait for his shuttle. He did so with out complaint. Once he was settled with the kitty laying across the back of his shoulders, his PDA bleeped.

Fishing it out of his duster he saw it was a text message to one of his old secure accounts. There were not many who knew that address, not even Lear. He went through the short list coming up with two before he got the device activated and his password sent.

Lane Coroso, the original owner of the Glory, and

"Sonya!" he said as he smiled. The smile faded quickly as he read the short message.
Quote:

Sonya Gulliver via Encrypt File Transfer X74652399781 - text only wrote:

He wrinkled his brow. "Juniors security? As stated?" he read aloud.

Kitty purred into his ear and he reached up and sratched the animal under the chin. He was rewarded for this kindness by Kitty digging her claws into his shoulders in her way of expressing contentment.

"Bad kitty" he said as his PDA bleeped again. This time it was the full story of what Sonya and Siobhán had gone through recently. The second message arrived firat.

Ai-Ya! Technology. What a mess. he muttered

He would need to change his plans. Beylix would have to wait. Family came first. Sonya had been crew, crew was always family. Besides, she was the mother of his son.

He looked around.

Could this day get any worse? he asked the kitty. It could be raining.

That was when the first drops started to fall.

He texted Sonya back, shaking his head the whole time. "Me and my Big mouth."
"Aquire BlaZe as you can. I'm on the way. Have lead on Glory. We'll need all the help and luck we can get. Ian out."

Blaze was his old shuttle that one od his pilots aquired for him as a show of his expertise. Diego "Weasel" Jackson. Ian chuckled as the rain drops started to pelt him and his kitty. Kitty didn't seem to mind.

Weasel had lived up to his name. He got them places that they had never been before, with an ease that belied the difficulty of the task. Ian had been the one to get them out of it. Well, Ian and his crew.

A peel of thunder boomed across the plaza and Ian also picked up the faint sound of gun play.

Perfect time for it. Folk would think it was the thunder.

He put his PDA away and reached for his cup of Capiccino. He took the cover off and brought it to his lips when the cup shattered. The hot liquid splashed down on his legs.

His cup had been hit by a stray bullet. It was the first cup of Capiccino he had purchased in two years. The real stuff, not the store bought fake stuff.

He stood, keeping gthe yelp from escaping his lips and calculated the angle the shot had to come from.

He set off at a brisk walk, rounding a corner a block away from where he had been. He saw an older man that seemed to be being chased by a gang of local yuppie types. As the older man took cover beside a dumpster Ian raised up his left hand which still held the top of the cup that he had almost drank from.

"Hey pal! Know anything about this?"

It must have been a sight. The rain pouring down on them. The tails of the Black duster billowing in the wind. The "t" shaped scar on his face, and a bedraggled kitty stretched across his shoulders
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Martin "Doc" Slater
Member Avatar

1/29/10

"Ai yah, hualei! Ask them!"

It was raining, he was somewhat the worse for wear, being chased by a group of young thugs with more bullets than brains, and he couldn't be sure that this trouble wasn't connected with the locals. Or to be more specific, locals he knew. The rain didn't exactly help, turning the ground to mush and all, and plastering his clothing to his body with cold water. Brown leather duster or no, he was wet. Soaked by now, and getting more so.

He glanced over at this tall dark stranger. With a cat on his shoulders?

Martin didn't have time or inclination to give two humps. Or even just one for that matter.

He whipped out his pistol, and fired a warning shot back in the direction of his would be pursuers. Thankfully another bout of thunder rang out, covering the noise.
Just shy of fourty (and trying to pretend to be only just inside of thirty), and here he was crouching behind a dumpster that smelled like crotch, being shot at by crazy hwoon dahns, and having some guy in a black version of his coat asking him about... he glanced round quickly... a broken cup?

Suddenly, his ingrained paranoia struck. Who was this guy, and why was he worried about a cup rather than not being perforated by high speed lead?

He gave the man a look, before returning his attention to the hoodlums.

"There something I can do for ya buddy?"

Now, if he could get a clear shot.....
Besides, he wasn't the agressor. Or he didn't think he was. He'd not been the one to pull a gun first, but he might have said... something.
Something about a frog, a dog, one of their mothers, and a local.... establishment?
<center>Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image</center>
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ian Dugan
Member Avatar
Death's Toy Boy
1/29/10

This doctor had to be taught a lesson. Their mission was clear. They were to make the doctor dead. It shpuld have been an easy task. Follow him back to his home and kill him in a way to show others that the Ming Jei were not to be triffled with.

The Ming Jei were reletivily new to this area of Presephone, but there name was know. They were a mix of cultures, a mis of families. That was why Boris Dukuyiv was running this partictular mission. He and his "brothers" didn't really get alone. He was too much of a raciest. He thought of them all as "slant eyes" and other things. But Boris did get results. So the family put up with him. He did not know Mandrian too well, so they insulted him in front of his face, as well as behind his back.

So, today, when Boris was told to take the "kids" out to do some business, he agreed. They followed the doctor to what they though was his home anly to realize the man had spotted them a long while ago. The doctor had ducked into an alley just as it started to rain. Thunder boomed and the kids fired their guns, from all around. They missed.

Either that or the doctor man was one lucky hwoon dahn.

They had to hurry, because the space port was a couple of blocks away.

That was when the man in black showed up.

At first Boris thought it was an omen in their favor, until the thunder came again and doctor had fired his pistol, killing one of the kids with a neck shot.

Blood sprayed and the kid died. Not a sound was made though.

What kind of doctor carried a pistol and knew how toi shot like that? thought Boris.

Looking at what was left, Boris began to believe that the Man in Black was a bad omen. That some how this Dark Man was tied to Death herself.

Thunder rolled and the family fired their guns. Boris aimed at the man in Black, but a rain drop hit his eye ball and the shot went a bit wide, catching the man's coat instead of flesh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ian took in the situation in a flash. This man cruched behind a dumpster kwne his stuff. He kept a cool head in a gun fight. Some one Ian could use right about now.

Thunder rolled and Ian's coat tucked about as a few bullets struck it.

"Hey" he yelled, "That my new coat"

He dropped the cup rim and pulled his guns.

Ghost and Ryder sang their songs of Death and Ian ducked behind the dumpster with the man in Brown.

"Got a name?" he asked. With out waiting for an answer he also asked, "Want a job? I could use a gunhand that keeps his head."

Thunder rolled again and Ian stood and fired, ducking back down when a few more bullets hit the dumpster, throwing sparks.

"We gotta get at them sideways."

He looked around at the building that they found themselves in

"Got any suggestions?"

He waited for the man in Brown to answer. He had already began to form a plan of his own, but was open to suggestins.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Martin "Doc" Slater
Member Avatar

1/30/10

In reality, it was mostly training, and long practice that kept his aim true.

Martin was actually somewhat scared. Okay he was a lot scared, but he wasn't about to admit it.
To admit it meant death. A bullet to the head, if you didn't stay on your toes, and keep your thinking cap on.

"Martin, and if that job offer gets me outta here in one piece, then you got yourself a deal buddy. You're lookin' to help me outta this, then I figure we just need to distract them while one of us sneaks round behind 'em."

As he said this Martin suddenly got that horrible sinking feeling.
It was the one where you realised things were about to get interesting. Or in this case, more interesting.
In this case, it was the sort of interesting where he figured he was about to be volunteered for the job of distraction.

He'd rather have done the sneaking - he was really good at it anyway.

He waited for a small lull in the firing, and aimed round the dumpster again, trying to find his next target to shoot.
Whether he got a confirmed hit or not, he was gonna duck back into cover. No point dying if there was a job on offer.
<center>Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image</center>
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonya Gulliver
Member Avatar

2/3/10

Greenleaf, Deja Thoris City, S&S Bedroom

It was Moo. Again.

Moo, the mongrel dog that had joined their crew long ago. A stray junkyard dog from Beylix. He minded well enough, but someone (Sonya) had left some carryout from the Gunga Diner in the trash can near the front door. Moo couldn’t resist and had slipped downstairs through the connecting dutch door and set off the motion alarm. Not the first time, though not exactly a rare event either.

Sonya moved through the downstairs to double-check things out just the same while Siobhan covered her from the stairs. All clear. "Moo. Go to bed."
The wives headed back upstairs as well. “OK, I’m trying to think, where were we?” she said as they entered the darkened bedroom.

The light went on and one of the verse’s most wanted - was in their bedroom.

Once the room was illuminated, Octavius leaned against the wall with his muscular arms across his chest. He had a smile on his face as he said, "You know for some reason chicks with guns were always hot to me." He stood up and continued, "You two with guns are even hotter. It's nice seein' you two again. I sure did miss the company."

'always with making the flirtatious wise cracks.' Of course they both were naked. Sonya’s pistol had gone up. She lowered it and looked suspiciously at Siobhan, wondering if she’d planned this little extravaganza of Octavius C. Roman. Sonya Gulliver's poker faced pixie gave no indication either way, though there might be a dark little leprechaun narrowing of the eyes as her imagination began to take hold of events occuring until dawn.

Sonya smiled at her wife, emptied the chamber of the pistol, slipped the safety on and pointed it back towards Octavius. It just didn’t seem fair,

"I suggest you get to stripping those clothes off varmit, or I might find I forget who you are and what uses we might make of ya."

Darius Lake knocked heavily on the door, almost pounding...

"Holy ruttin'..." Sonya was half not playing, 'now what?'. She turned to Siobhan. "Make sure he doesn't make a run for it." Sonya chuckled. Like he'd try and get away. He knew what little devilish plans she and Siobhan could cook up. Or he thought he knew. They'd been cooking up more.

- - -

Downstairs Sonya checked the spy-hole and saw the father of their 'twin' girls. Father of the daughters of Sonya and Siobhan.
#this is getting interesting# a little feminine voice inside her head spoke. Jaima.
"Yes? What are you selling?" Sonya said aloud and opened the door, not hiding her lack of a stitch of clothing.
A look at the Machine Gun.
"Well, the old pistol in your pocket question is right out." Pushed the door open for him to get in quickly, looked past him to the alley behind.
"You expecting trouble?" He voice did begin to change, becoming serious, this did look alarming.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Darius Lake
Member Avatar

2/3/10

The first thing Darius noticed as the door swung open was the lack of clothing on Sonya, so his first impression was the right. He would have smiled in triumph had the situation not been so serious. He also noticed how terribly sexy Sonya was... a brief thought swept through his mind of what he'd love to do with her right now... yet once again situation dictated. He quickly stepped into their place, doing a quick sweep of the room as the door shut behind him. "Yeah, I saw someone sneaking up towards your place a few moments ago. Looked like they were trying to get in."

He frowned as Sonya's light laughter, but then instantly relaxed when she explained the situation with Octavius. Feeling almost foolish, he cleared the weapon and set it over on a counter-top, slid his bag off his shoulders to the ground. The beard was new, Sonya hadn't seen it before... Before she even realized it, Darius had closed the distance between them, wrapped the naked woman in his arms and kissed her. The embrace was passionate, as if Darius had been missing something for a very long time. It was a moment before he pulled away. "How are the girls? Are they okay?"

Sonya noticed something different in Darius, she couldn't quite place it, but didn't seem the carefree Companion that they had known all those years.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Octavius C. Roman
Member Avatar
Master Killer
2/3/10

In the Bedroom

"I suggest you get to stripping those clothes off varmit, or I might find I forget who you are and what uses we might make of ya."

"Well when you put it that way, darlin'." replied Octavius with a devilish grin as his eyes wandered over Sonya's naked body. "I guess I can't argue with you on that."

He began to take off his clothing, starting with his shirt just as someone knocked on the door. He discarded the piece of clothing onto the ground and turned his head towards the sound of the knocking, his right eyebrow cautiously raised. Were they expecting someone or was the person at the door someone they didn't know? Whoever it was at the door wasn't knocking like someone who was expected. They were knocking like someone wanting to alert the dwelling's occupants to something or demanding entry. Nonetheless it was putting Octavius on edge as well as making his muscles tense up in defensive mode.

"Holy ruttin'..." "Make sure he doesn't make a run for it."

Octavius relaxed a little at Sonya's chuckle and grinned. Like he would want to run from them. Especially when they were naked and demanding that he be too. While Sonya went off to see who was at the door, Octavius resumed the de-clothing process as he listened in at who was at the door. As Sonya greeted the person at the door, he had just shucked off his combat boots and pants, sliding them next to his shirt with a sock covered foot. He took his socks off too and then went for his boxers, frowning a little as the man mentioned he saw Octavius enter Sonya and Siobhan's place. He wondered if he was getting rusty in the art of sneaking into someone's abode undetected.

By the time he was completely naked, Octavius's situation had been explained. His muscles relaxed, all except for one and that was just because Siobhan's nude presence was having an effect on a certain part of his anatomy. He gave her a devious grin and a low guttural growl while he waited for Sonya and her guest.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Siobhán Gulliver-Brannigan

2/4/10

There had been some planning on the Pixie's part, though perhaps not exactly the sort Sonya was thinking of. There had been no collusion as such other than the omission on Siobhán's part to advise Sonya of the imminent arrival of Octavius and forgetting to tell either of them that she had turned on her identity system. It was an advanced mixture of hardware and software, including hi-speed DNA analysis that allowed her to control who could get into the building without setting off the alarms and without requiring a key. Normally she wouldn't allow even friends just to wander in but there were two friends whose "unannounced" arrival was good for entertainment value.

In that respect it had all worked out rather well and there was no real doubt, now that Octavius was there in front of them, that Siobhán had some rather wicked thoughts running around inside her pretty head. They kept her distracted so that she didn't join in the interplay between Octavius and Sonya.

The spell was only broken by a particular sequence of beeps from her PDA followed shortly after by a loud knock on the door. She wasn't expecting Darius quite so soon but he was also defined as a friend and the beeps from the PDA had told her that it was not just a friend at the door but which friend. Nevertheless, Siobhán scooped up her PDA and checked it to confirm who it was.

Sonya was already moving, alert to something that Siobhán, for all her electronic prowess, was not. With Sonya out of the immediate vicinity and with no sign of anyone else at the door beside Darius, Siobhán turned her attention back to the main in front of her and picked up on an earlier comment by Octavius.

"Was there any particular aspect that you were missing?" She asked, lowering her head a little and looking at Octavius in a pretence of coyness. She struck a pose that was a little more provocative and inviting, even as her gaze obviously slid down from his face to take in his powerful chest and then lower, her eyes fixed on the front of his trousers.

"To demonstrate your sincerity, would you perhaps like to demonstrate just how much you missed me?"

Octavius was ahead of her, already removing his clothing as Sonya had demanded. His low growl gave her the opening she wanted.

"Oooh Tiger!" Siobhán purred as she tossed aside the PDA and pistol and pounced, not relying on Octavius reacting quickly enough to catch her but instead preparing to wrap both arms and legs around him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Glory · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Top RP Sites
Finding Serenity The Vow
ALL Firefly, Serenity material including characters, Firefly/Serenity photos & graphics belong to Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, 20th Century Fox, and Universal Studios. The 'Verse Online is NOT affiliated with any of the above. We make no profit, nor do we ever intend to.
Created by Vocal. of Zathyus Networks