Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Verse Online. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
A Tale of Two Lives
Topic Started: Feb 28 2012, 03:42 PM (12,147 Views)
The Lothario
Member Avatar

This forum is for members 18 years of age and above. If you are not, please refrain from participating/visiting this area.

Thus begins the tale of Carter Blake. A man who is two sides of a coin. On one side, he is the paragon of upper society; he is a companion. On the other side he represents danger and treachery of a different form. Thieving is in his nature and he is not discriminating as to who he steals from.

This story begins in the seedy world called the Lothario, a place carved out of the Docks specializing in the trade of male prostitution. A fledgling market it is owned by the local syndicate, that is, except Carter Blake. The Lothario is a previously abandoned hotel that attempted to bring some "class" to the docks, but fell to the wayside once the investors were run off (by whom, I wonder :D ).

The only suite that was sold was the PentHouse Suite, which actually is comprised of the top floor. It was sold to Carter Blake and he has no intention to sell.

He likes it there.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lady Raina
Member Avatar

Lady Raina walked towards the Lothario wearing a pair of black high heeled, thigh high boots, a short skirt and nearly see through blouse. The whole outfit was covered by a thick velvet cape, complete with a hood that hid her identity.

It was all very hush, hush. No one could know she was here. No one could know who she was here to see.

There would be consequences if she was found there tonight.

She found the street entrance to Carter Blake's domicile. She rang the bell and spoke into the speaker.

"I have an appointment," she said quietly as she looked around. No one seemed to take notice.

The door buzzed and she went in, took the elevator up and waited for the doors to open. When they did, she was pleased with what she saw.
<center>Posted Image</center>

Icarus

The entry corridor was dark but at the end of it was a larger room which was well lit. The room was illuminated by bright lighting and in the middle of this light was a bed. The bed was of antique design except for the shackles which extended from each bedpost and were made of black leather straps, leaving one with the impression that something sinister was about to take place. To add to the atmosphere of discomfort, a recorder camera had been set up to one side of the bed, ready to record whatever particular type of bondage would be performed that night.

Carter moved in behind the woman, having waited in the shadows beside the door, and took the cloak from her shoulders. It slipped from his fingers and pooled on the floor, discarded for the moment. When she tried to turn to catch a glimpse of the person disrobing her, he grabbed her arms roughly and forced her up against the wall to his left. He held her body against the wall with his own, pressing himself into her.

Her hair smelled great and the woman's body was taunt, partially due to tension, but otherwise because she took care of herself. It was usually that way with his clients but sometimes some of the women had grown so bored with their lives, husbands etc. etc. that they let themselves go. But even the plump ones paid him well so Carter serviced them like he would any client.

I might enjoy this one though, he thought as his hands caught her wrists and forced her arms behind her, holding them.

"This is how tonight is going to work," he breathed in her ear, "I'm going to tell you what to do and you're going to do it. If you don't follow my commands to the letter, I'm going to punish you." Carter smirked to himself. It was ironic how some women, who ruled the lives of so many, found it sexually stimulating to be slapped around and controlled in other situations.

"And one more rule," he said, pressing himself against her hard, "don't even attempt to look at me. I'm going to be behind you the entire time.." Carter ground himself against the woman's ass to punctuate his intent. "You're not good enough to see my face," he growled.

Power was the name of the game and Carter wasn't going to relinquish it no matter how much a client paid. If he let the client have the power then they would tire of him because he would be like any other person they knew, someone they could order around because they had money. He controlled the setting and the client.

"Do you understand me?" Carter asked the woman.

Lady Raina
Member Avatar

Lady Raina smiled when she saw the antique bed. It was beautiful. The perfect thing for a fantasy.

She raised an eyebrow at the sight of the shackles and the video camera. This may yet be her most exciting encounter with any companion. She had never contracted with Carter, but so far he was most promising.

Then she felt someone behind her. He took her cloak and dropped it to the floor. When she went to turn towards him, he got physical.

She liked physical. As he shoved her against the wall, a soft moan escaped her lips.

"This is how tonight is going to work," "I'm going to tell you what to do and you're going to do it. If you don't follow my commands to the letter, I'm going to punish you."

"O-OK..." she whispered to him. She wondered what his definition of punishment was. She may just have to find out.

"And one more rule," "don't even attempt to look at me. I'm going to be behind you the entire time.."

She felt him pressing up against her. She was getting quite aroused.

He was good.

"You're not good enough to see my face,"

He was very good.

"Do you understand me?"

"Yes..." she replied in a breathy voice. "What's first? And what should I call you?"

Icarus

"Yes..." she replied in a breathy voice. "What's first? And what should I call you?"

"You don't call me anything because you don't speak until I tell you to speak," he growled, pressing his mouth against her ear.

Releasing her wrists he grasped the woman's blouse and tore it from her body, ripping it away with such force that she was pulled off balance and fell back against him. He pushed her forward against the wall as he proceeded to tear a piece of her blouse into a strip of cloth. Taking the strip of fabric that was once a part of her clothing, Carter used it to gag the woman, forcing it between her lips and tying it tightly behind her head.

"When you learn obediance I'll let you speak," he told her before grabbing her by her long hair and dragging her down the corridor towards the bed. He'd noticed the boots she had worn had heels and so he walked quickly, not allowing her time to catch up and making her trip but he didn't stop for her, forcing the woman to keep to his pace.

"You could walk if you weren't wearing those whore boots," he remarked, dragging her along. "But I'm glad you wore them because tonight I'm going to treat you like a whore.."

He felt her lose her balance and let go of her hair so that the client slid to the wooden panelled floor on her chest. Placing his hand on the back of her neck to keep her down, Carter proceeded to rip off the rest of her clothing. There was no ceremony in his movements, no regard for how she felt, just a cold contempt to his actions that bordered on hostility.

His hands roamed over her naked body, being none to gentle. "You're worse than a whore, you're pathetic," he whispered fiercely in her ear, just in case she got the idea he liked what he was doing. "You have to pay someone to fuck you."

He considered taking her on the floor there in the dark, were she was nothing, not even good enough to see. But Carter wanted to get this client on the recording device. Later he would send her a sample of herself being driven to the edge and over and then she would be his. It always worked. The need to experience ecstasy again would always overcome the shame they felt at participating in such base acts.

Lady Raina
Member Avatar

"You don't call me anything because you don't speak until I tell you to speak,"

Then he let go of her wrists and her mind was a little disappointed. Maybe he wasn't as good as she had heard. Maybe he was all talk and no bite.

But then he ripped her gauzy shirt away from her body, the cool air in the room causing her nipples to tighten. A smile slid onto her face again.

She had lost balance and was now against him, she could feel his warmth and it excited her, but him shoving her back against the wall and gagging her was even better than she could expect.

"When you learn obediance I'll let you speak,"

Then he bodily drug her towards the bed, of which she didn't try to resist, but the pace, the way he had her hair and the boots' super high stiletto heels made things difficult. She couldn't keep up and her legs became unstable like those of a newly born horse.

"You could walk if you weren't wearing those whore boots," "But I'm glad you wore them because tonight I'm going to treat you like a whore.."

Raina almost laughed at that statement. It was so ironic. After all, who was the one getting paid in this whole affair? But her thoughts were cut as she actually fell, luckily she didn't land hard, but it would probably leave a mark. Then his hand was on the back of her neck and he ripped off the remaining clothes she wore.

She moaned in pleasure as his hands roughly roamed over her naked body.

"You're worse than a whore, you're pathetic," "You have to pay someone to fuck you."

She actually giggled at that one. She didn't have to pay anyone to fuck her, she had plenty of volunteers for that.

She just had to pay someone to do it right.

Icarus

Her reaction to his statements didn't bother him in the least, instead they let Carter know what his client wanted. Carter had never provided a service for Raina before and beyond the cursory information he required from each client, he only knew that she liked to be tied up and dominated. Some of his other female clients, especially the wealthier ones, liked to be verbally degraded and 'punished' according to their attire or how they acted.

Pulling her across the bed roughly, he proceeded to tighten the leather straps around her wrists. Then Carter positioned the client so she was kneeling on the bed facing the camera, the front of her body completely exposed. The only attire she still wore was the leather boots.

He removed his clothing and moved close to her body, pressing his aroused flesh against her tight ass. Carter's hands moved to cup Raina's breasts then his fingers tugged her nipples. Their movement on the bed caused the camera to activate, and the darkness around them dissipated as several screens flared to life, recording his client's indiscretions.

"Now you get to watch yourself getting fucked," Carter breathed in her ear as his hands groped Raina's body.

One hand slid down the front of her body and began caressing her with firm strokes. "The only question is..how do I want to fuck you?"

Lady Raina
Member Avatar

She raised an eyebrow when he used leather straps to restrain her to the bed. It was an interesting choice because those type of restraints tended to leave marks.

She smiled as she realized that he was marking her, showing her that he owned her sexually. That they would be a reminder after she left. Something that would make her want to return.

He was good.

Then she felt him get onto the bed as well and press himself up against her backside. She moaned, then flinched a bit when the cameras came on and the displays turned on multiple screens catching what seemed like every angle possible. She could see the silhouette of his quite toned and perfectly muscled body.

He was very good. He had no qualms of giving her what she wanted, no matter how twisted her wishes were.

Then he made it even better by beginning to tantalize her body.

"Now you get to watch yourself getting fucked,"

The heat of his breath on her ear was very arousing.

"The only question is..how do I want to fuck you?"

She moaned softly.

Hopefully, he'll do a satisfactory job," she thought. She wished she could speak right now, but she was gagged.

She made her wishes known by pressing her hips back against him.

Icarus

There was no doubt in his mind that she wanted him. The press of her body against him attested to her need, but Carter didn't immediately respond to her hint. If he reacted on every cue his clients gave him then they would be in control. His hands moved up her body and cupped her breasts, then, he began to pull at her nipples, gently at first then with exceeding force in a show of rough foreplay.

"I choose when, how and where I fuck you," he told her, biting the client's earlobe.

His hands slid away from her breasts, as he leaned back. Placing his hands on her shoulders, Carter pushed the woman's upper body forward and down. The leather straps that were secured at her wrists revealed that they could be stretched if manipulated in the right way, however they still pulled her arms back, holding the woman in place.

"Look at the vid camera," Carter instructed. The woman was bent forward, her hips high, thighs apart, opened to him. And when she looked up at the camera, his manhood was perfectly positioned. With a full thrust he entered her, driving himself fully into her body. Carter began to fuck the woman at a relentless pace, pounding into her, making the leather straps creak beneath the tension being exerted on them.

At one point during the sex he removed her gag and let her moans and cries reverberate off the walls of the penthouse. He gave it to her hard because that's what the client wanted and continued to take her long after her first orgasm.

~Later~

Unfastening the leather straps that secured her wrists, Carter let the client have a moment of privacy while he disappeared into the darkness surrounding the bed. The vid camera had deactivated once their bouts of tumultuous sex had subsided and the lights grew dimmer.

A light clicked on, revealing a small table on which sat a bottle of wine, a pitcher of water, a set of glasses and an assortment of fruit and chocolate. "Feel free to refresh yourself."

Carter's voice carried through the darkness even though he was not visible. A moment later he reappeared, carrying the cloak that Raina had worn when she had first arrived. He deposited the cloak on the bed. Her clothing was a loss, ripped and torn like it was. Reclining on the bed, still naked, he waited for Raina to make her choice. Would she request him again? It was for her to decide. He knew he would enjoy their time and there was so much more he could do to her.

Lady Raina
Member Avatar

Lady Raina rubbed her wrists after Carter let her go. They were quite red and raw. She smiled at him with satisfaction.

"Very nice," she said as she went over to the table and seductively ate a chocolate that was waiting there.

She poured them both a glass of wine and she brought them over to the bed and held one out to him. She hadn't bothered to try to cover her nakedness from him.

"I'm parched," she stated as she held the glass out to him. "What about you?"

Her lips turned up into a smile, one still full of lust and want.

"You exceeded my expectations," she told him. "It's been a while since anyone has done me that way. That is, done me right."

She was wondering exactly what she was going to do right then. It could go so many differed ways.

Icarus

Carter watched as Raina poured herself a glass of wine and then poured another for him. She approached the bed and presented him with a glass.

"I'm parched," she stated as she held the glass out to him. "What about you?" Her lips turned up into a smile.

He took the glass of wine then said, "I could use some refreshment." Taking a drink, he watched Raina over the rim of the glass. She was a sexy woman and she knew it. The way she walked towards the table and ate, the manner in which she smiled and spoke, it all hinted to a lifestyle that exuded sexual prowess. It was no wonder she sought a Companion who would play rough with her. Carter figured that Raina probably got whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted it..outside of his rooms. Here, he controlled the setting and told Raina what she could have.

"You exceeded my expectations," she told him. "It's been a while since anyone has done me that way. That is, done me right."

"I imagine that there are few people in your social circles who would experiment with leather straps and a gag," he answered with a smile. "Lucky for you, I feel that sex just isn't adventurous enough without them." Carter took a sip of the wine. "Speaking of adventure..is there anything else you'd like to include in our sessions? Or should I surprise you?"

Lady Raina
Member Avatar

Raina was happy that Carter took the glass of wine from her. They had a short conversation, mainly her talking when he finally asked her what she wanted to hear.

"I imagine that there are few people in your social circles who would experiment with leather straps and a gag," "Lucky for you, I feel that sex just isn't adventurous enough without them."

She drew in a swallow of wine and smiled. He was perfect for her. He knew exactly how she felt.

"Speaking of adventure..is there anything else you'd like to include in our sessions? Or should I surprise you?"

She let out a soft moan.

"Surprise me... please," she said softly. She downed the rest of her wine, put the glass ona nearby table, went over to him and climbed up his body until she was hovering over him face to face. "My life is overly boring. I want to be surprised. I swear if I sit through another long boring dinner for the museum, I am going to kill myself. I mean, how much can you go on about that stupid gemstone? The Bathsheba Emerald. Have you heard the story about it? Some silly noble saw a young girl and desired her immediately."

She smiled at him.

"Kinda like I have with you," she said playfully. "And he had the emerald comissioned to try to lure her away from her fiancee. It was said that she accepted, but couldn't follow through because of true love. How fairy tale-ish can you get?"

She breathed in his scent.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to bring my day to day happenings into our time. I guess I am still a bit tense."

She leaned down and kissed him. She knew that if he was true to his role, he wouldn't stand for this and in order to maintain control, he'd have to retaliate somehow.

She couldn't wait to see how.

Carter Blake

"My life is overly boring. I want to be surprised. I swear if I sit through another long boring dinner for the museum, I am going to kill myself. I mean, how much can you go on about that stupid gemstone? The Bathsheba Emerald. Have you heard the story about it? Some silly noble saw a young girl and desired her immediately."

She was smiling down at him talking about some part of her life that he cared nothing about, but he still managed to feign interest. It was always the same with the new ones, they wanted a conversationalist or a friendly ear or both. Carter frowned, wondering how long it would take her to realize he didn't give a shit about her personal life.

"Kinda like I have with you," she said playfully. "And he had the emerald comissioned to try to lure her away from her fiancee. It was said that she accepted, but couldn't follow through because of true love. How fairy tale-ish can you get?"

"Maybe the fairy tale was to cover the true story," Carter suggested, "I think there was no emerald. The noble saw the young girl and took her by force, then had to pay off her family and husband-to-be for taking what he wanted. The story was probably created later.." He was being pragmatic but itwas clearly not the answershe'd been seeking.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to bring my day to day happenings into our time. I guess I am still a bit tense." Raina leaned down and kissed him.

Carter shoved Raina away from him so hard it nearly caused her to topple off the bed. He got up and walked away from the client and her burdensome desires. "Your session is over," he said from the shadows, "feel free to let yourself out."

The Companion entered a concealed door which led to his private quarters and locked behind him. As far as he was concerned the night was over. He had fulfilled his obligations to the client. She had made the evening more personal with the kiss and that's where he drew the line. Clients could have whatever dark proclivity they paid for but he wasn't getting personally involved with them.

Entering a small bathroom, Carter stepped into the shower stall and turned on the hot water, letting it wash away his sweat and the smell of Raina. Once he had washed his body, Carter left the shower and towelled dry before dressing in slacks, a cotton button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and putting on a comfortable pair of leather shoes. Sifting through his PDA, he placed a question mark beside Raina's contact number. She may or may not require his services again, and in truth, Carter didn't know if he even wanted another session with her.

Lady Raina
Member Avatar

"Maybe the fairy tale was to cover the true story," "I think there was no emerald. The noble saw the young girl and took her by force, then had to pay off her family and husband-to-be for taking what he wanted. The story was probably created later."

She briefly wondered if the girl could have been taken like Carter did her and was just afraid to tell her family that she liked it.

And she was wondering about how he would react once she kissed him. He did react strongly, but not how she wanted. Instead he shoved her away from him so hard That she nearly fell off the bed and onto the floor.

"Your session is over," "feel free to let yourself out."

And then he was gone.

Raina groaned in frustration. She had wanted more and she blew it. She had gone and talked about her day. Rookie mistake. No wonder he wanted her to leave. She'd also be pretty lucky if he accepted any more appointments from her either.

She cursed her slip up aloud and grabbed her cloak. Luckily, it had ample fabric to cover whatever she wanted covered. Before she slipped in on, she found a piece of paper and a pen.

Quote:

Carter,

I shouldn't have bored you with my little rant about my day.  It was a rookie mistake.  I was just so excited to find someone who was willing to give me what I wanted.

People like you are few and far between.  I find that I am wanting you already.  I have forwarded your payment on to you to the account you indicated, plus some extra for your wonderful service.

-Raina

She made sure that during the letter she had conveyed her apologies without actually saying the words 'I'm sorry'.

Then she went about slipping on her cloak and heading towards the door.

Carter Blake

Carter was having a quiet breakfast on the sundeck when he the sound of someone walking towards him. He looked up from the small bowl of strawberries, kiwi and mango to find his housekeeper/personal assistant, Moira, bringing him a sheet of paper. "What is this?" he asked as he set the bowl on the table in front of him.

"I found it in the room..she sounds like she's sorry.."

"She is nothing of the kind," Carter answered as he read the letter then balled it up and tossed it over the railing. "She's been inconvienenced and nothing more." He returned his attention to his breakfast.

"The money has transferred," Moira added. "She even gave you a substantial bonus."

"Good, I'd hate to think I did all that work for nothing.." It was an old joke and feeble.

"Will you call her? If she pays as well as she does maybe it's worth it to.."

"Are you my maid or my fucking pimp?" Carter shot back at Moira, angry that she wouldn't drop the topic.

"Sorry, I.." Moira fled, her face turning red with embarassment.

Carter swore under his breath. He reached for his PDA and sent Raina a short note, asking if they could meet in her office to discuss their business dealings and what day and time would be appropriate. Once he finished this memo he noticed he'd made another appointment for that day.

Subria

He smiled despite his foul mood.

It was raining hard and Subira had waited as long as possible before leaving the University of Osiris in hopes the rain would subside. Ten minutes spilled into fifteen and she could see the private shuttle waiting for her. It was on schedule - as usual. Everything in her life was on schedule - and when even something simple like rain stalled her plans, it angered her.

“I can’t stand it.” She said, stepping through the doors of the university and running down the stairs in order to keep from getting soaked. The driver of her shuttle should have seen her approach and got out to open the door for her and the frustration of that pissed her off even more. She had to stand there, in the rain, and open the door of the shuttle herself, which got her more wet from the rain. “Ta ma de, what is your problem? I have a dinner to attend.” She said angrily, getting in the back to discover there was no driver.

Carter moved into the shuttle quickly while she was still in a state of fluster. Grabbing her arm, he used her momentum to turn her so she was facing the seat. Pressing his body in behind her to trap her in this position, his hand moved up her skirt and grasped the lace thong she was wearing, roughly jerking it down her legs.

“Your master wants to fuck you hard,” he told her as he stripped the thong down to her ankles. He tossed the thong out the open shuttle door before it closed then grabbed her skirt and yanked it up roughly. Her clothes and her body were wet with rain, and even though he was working, her rain slicked skin was a turn on.

“Master.” She sighed. She had been startled at first; surprised and a little frightened by the man’s attack. But at the sound of his voice and his comments caused the adrenaline of the invasion to change from fear to lust. “Am I pleasing to you, Master?” She asked, her struggles ceasing as she welcomed his touch, hungry. She was concerned she wasn’t sexy enough for him; if she wasn’t, he would stop. And that was not what she wanted. She needed his attention.

“Yes,” he said as his hands moved over her ass, “your outfit is pleasing to me.” His right hand slid between her legs, touching her center while his left unfastened his pants and pushed them and his underwear down. He rubbed himself against her ass while touching her sensitive area. “Take off your blouse and your bra,” he instructed.

Subria was relieved he was not displeased. His visits were never scheduled; he came to her when he wanted, on his time but she had to make sure she dressed every day for him in case he saw fit to grant her the gift of his attention. “It pleases me that I pleased you, Master.” She said. Instead of unbuttoning her blouse, she pulled it apart, the white pearl buttons flying around, pinging against the glass and leather of the shuttle. She shook her arms free of her blouse. Her hands then sought the front clasp of her bra and unfastened it. Because it was strapless, it fell to her waist and she pulled it and the blouse away from her body. “I have followed your instructions.” She informed him. She wanted to cry out, moan at the feelings of him rubbing against her skin but he didn’t say she could. And to insult him or do something he didn’t ask could mean the end of the visit.

He was going to fuck her hard and knew she would need to be ready for him or her screams would be in pain not because of pleasure. And hurting Subria was not on the agenda, unless of course she requested he hurt her, then he would oblige because she would get aroused, which in turn made him more aroused. Of all his clients, Subria’s actions and how she pleasured him with her mouth made him harder than any other woman. In fact, he had cancelled another session so he could come and fuck Subria. She needs it more and she’s always very appreciative..” Carter reasoned.

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Lothario · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Top RP Sites
Finding Serenity The Vow
ALL Firefly, Serenity material including characters, Firefly/Serenity photos & graphics belong to Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, 20th Century Fox, and Universal Studios. The 'Verse Online is NOT affiliated with any of the above. We make no profit, nor do we ever intend to.
Created by Vocal. of Zathyus Networks