Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Verse Online. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Episode 2 Aside 2: The Talk; Adria/Andrew
Topic Started: May 18 2012, 03:06 PM (8,945 Views)
Firecat
Member Avatar

Once Hutch gave the all-clear, Adria wasted no time in taking Andrew back to their room. She had intended initially to dispense with their clothing, but during the short walk something kept distracting her. Her mind kept going back to Andrew's display of jealousy and possessiveness back in the infirmary. It was... unexpected, for all that she had rather enjoyed it. She hadn't thought Andrew was interested to quite that level. Sure they enjoyed each others' company, but great sex wasn't typically reason enough for someone to feel the need to mark their territory.

Adria waited until they were in their room with the door closed and locked, and she had taken off her boots before speaking. "Andrew? I've been thinking" she started. Typically those were dangerous words, though less so than 'we need to talk' or a variant of that. "That thing with Titus back in the infirmary with the coin and all. What exactly was behind it? Do you just not like to share, or is there more to it than that?"

She wasn't typically the sort of woman to ask those kinds of questions. Normally she just went with the flow, and let things fall as they might. But then... men didn't usually put on territory-marking displays over her either, and those few that had before were pretty blatantly just being possessive hundans. Andrew's motives were harder to figure out. She lounged back on the bed, her eyes following Andrew's movements while she waited for an answer. Her posture and expression were as unconcerned as if they were talking about the weather or what to eat for dinner. Not because she was trying to hide anything, but because she didn't want to make Andrew think she was looking for a specific sort of answer instead of the truth. And... if she were completely honest with herself, she didn't know which of the two possible answers she would have hoped for or how she would feel about it regardless of the one she got.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Andrew Williams
Member Avatar
AKA Panther
Once hearing the lock click behind them, that was all the que Andrew needed. Simultaneously he begen slipping off his boots whilst unbuckling his belt, placing it heavily upon the nearby desk. "Doc says we need to keep you up a bit," he said smiling, slipping his shirt up over his head. "I'll take a run after this and find us something to help pass the time with. There has got to be a bottle with our name on it somewhere on this beast." He considered it a moment, "the doc looks like she might be a drinker- I could hit her up."

Letting his shirt fall carelessly to the floor, Andrew made his way across the room to her when she spoke.

Adria say:
"Andrew? I've been thinking"

He paused midstep, the words recognized as a bad signal even by him. Non the less, he pressed forward till she was in his arms, failing to conceal his uncertainty.

"That thing with Titus back in the infirmary with the coin and all. What exactly was behind it? Do you just not like to share, or is there more to it than that?"

Despite himself, Andrew shifted uncomfortably. "I was not going to stand by in silence while the man made a move on you... So as a matter of fact- no-" he gave the lightest of grins, "I don't like to share."

He considered whether or not it was safe to leave it at that... but the silence that followed felt uncomfortably hollow- and so he pressed on. "I would say there is more to my affections then simply marking my territory," he placed his hand softly along her cheek, his grin widening assuringly. "I would not be here if not for you... That alone proves my intentions are more then just what's between you're legs."
Posted Image

Adria Stark
Member Avatar

Despite herself, Adria smirked slightly in amusement at how Andrew automatically started stripping down after the door was locked behind them. Had they really become such creatures of habit so quickly? She took a moment to admire the view as he move towards her. When he put his arms around her, her own automatically went around him.

The initial response to her question brought a light chuckle to her lips even while leaving an odd feeling of disappointment in her gut. But before the disappointment could really take hold though, he was continuing.

Adria remained silent and let him talk, her mind processing the words along with his tone, facial cues, and body language. He seemed to be hinting at something. But what was it? Her mind conjured one possibility that it automatically rejected as being too improbable, given the types of people they were and the way they had met. Then it went back to it and rolled it over a few times, examining it more closely. Was that really what he was trying to say, or was she reading too much into it? Was he really saying...? Was he really hinting that he...? Only one way to find out.

"How much more?" she asked softly, leaning into his touch a little. She thought she might have figured it out on her own, but she wanted him to say it out loud. She wanted him to say it out loud so she knew for sure there was no mistaking things. The possibility of being right both excited her and scared her shitless.

Andrew Williams
Member Avatar
AKA Panther
Andrew had never been in this kind of situation before. As he looked into Adria's eyes he could note the insecurity- the desperate wondering of their relationship within. His mouth ran dry as the pause between them stretched on and on. Despite being half naked, Andrew felt the temprature in the room rise, as though the very foundation around them was growing smaller and smaller. Never a man who could express himself (because he never had to), he was at a loss for words.

"What would you have me say?" he asked with a clear steady sense of uncertainty. Even as he said the words he knew- this time she wasn't going to hand it to him. Reviewing that look in her eye Andrew realized with dreadful panic he was going to have to succumb to the reality of how he felt. It was that- or risk the likely possibility that he was going to lose her. There were plenty of other men on board with far better social skills then he could muster- men who could settle Adria's doubts in a blink.

Andrew was not so talented. He had never been cornered in a situation like this. Whenever he was cornered he could always fight his way out. That's what I'll have to do... he thought. He would have to fight his way out. Unfortunately in this circumstance- there was far worse then just his life at risk. It was the risk of opening his mouth and looking a fool in front of Adria, and the risk of turning her off and losing her all together.

"My whole life I have gone on in my life cut off from everyone and everything," he paused. Where am I going with this? "Never had any friends, family... lovers," Andrews eyes glazed over in saddened memory. A life which had consumed him. "I spent my entire life a scared, angry little boy... Hiding from a shadow that is nothing but a dream to me now. A childhood nightmare." His eyes found hers once more. "And then you come along..." He smiled, holding her tight. "You brought me joy. Taught me what it's like to care- to truly care for someone. When you were out there today I almost lost my mind. You showed me there is more purpose to my life then... the man I was. You've made me stronger, happier, and I see the way you look at me... It makes me proud." His smile broadened ever so slightly. "You make me want to be a better man."

Andrew kissed her. "That's how much more."
Posted Image

Adria Stark
Member Avatar

Adria remained silent at his question, merely giving him a significant look. What she wanted was the truth and her look would convey that. She waited for him to continue, making herself comfortable in his arms. Sure she had noticed the other men on board - a woman would have to be blind not to. But she had Andrew at least for now, and so she had curbed her impulse to flirt with them.

As he spoke, she felt her pulse jumping around erratically. She'd had no idea she had effected him this strongly. She looked for the subtle clues that indicated someone was lying, but didn't find them. For a long moment, she didn't know what to say in response, or even what she was thinking. Too many new thoughts and emotions were roiling through her, things she couldn't even name let alone vocalize.

But there was one way she could express them. A way she was good at. When Andrew kissed her, she wrapped her arms around him and held him tightly to her. She kissed him back passionately and started backing towards the bed. When she felt it against the backs of her legs, she fell backwards onto it pulling Andrew with her. She hooked one leg up over his hips as they fell.

Andrew Williams
Member Avatar
AKA Panther
Andrew's lips parted in a suppressed moan. The sensation of her rubbing up against him instantly sparked an unfathomable amount of passion, and his member rose and throbbed tightly against her. He let lose an inward gasp as she maneuvered him inside her, and he sat part way up - taking hold of the back of her head and kissing her fervently, hungrily.

He fell back as her pace quickened, and he brought both hands up - cluthing her hips as he encouraged her on - rocking her back and forth. Soon his hands found themselves sliding upwards with easy pace, cupping her breasts before trailing over her nipples with his thumbs with the utmost delicacy. He looked to her face, her eyes, her lips, and felt a surge of powerful emotion.

Andrew sat upward again, unable to contain himself still as she rode him. He brought his mouth to her breast - his tongue replacing the thumb which had been there only a moment ago. Now his hands slid steadily along her side and downward, gripping lightly the cheecks of her frim, carved buttocks. With the weight of his arms he followed her rhythm, her movement. The force of his strength brough her rocking at a faster pace, and he gently thrusted upwards at the peak of every movement.

With one final, playful nip, Andrew lay flat on his back once more as he watched her. He smiled then. It was a full, genuine act - and as a wave of further hunger and confidence came over him - he even winked.

And then his arms found their way around her, bringing the ride to a slow and safe enough pause. It was then that in one swift motion he was on top, still inside her - now having removed himself to a slower pace. Andrew looked down at her - tucking back a few strands of hair from her face. He kissed her once more, and his thusts increased, proving more elaborate.

His grin broadened through their lock. Whatever hell he had stepped into was all worth it, just for this.

Posted Image
Posted Image

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Episode 2: The Enemy Inside · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Top RP Sites
Finding Serenity The Vow
ALL Firefly, Serenity material including characters, Firefly/Serenity photos & graphics belong to Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, 20th Century Fox, and Universal Studios. The 'Verse Online is NOT affiliated with any of the above. We make no profit, nor do we ever intend to.
Created by Vocal. of Zathyus Networks